top of page


Whether you’re taking an extended vacation, temporarily relocating for business or making permanently, Barker and Hood offer a range of cat transport services to ensure that, wherever life takes you, your pet can go too. We work with a number of carefully selected transport and logistics companies who specialise in the safe and reliable transportation of your pet whether it be within the UK, across Europe or worldwide.

Whether you are taking a long holiday abroad or are permanently relocating, the logistics of pet transport can often be low on your list of considerations. At Barker & Hood, our expert team are able to help and advise in all elements of preparing travel arrangements for your cat. From arranging a Pet Passport for your cat to collecting your pet on your arrival, our expert team will always be happy to help. If you have any questions in the meantime then feel free to Contact Us today about our cat transport services. Alternatively, we have answered many of the most common queries at our Pet Transport by Air FAQs and Pet Transport by Road FAQs pages.

Travelling abroad can, notoriously, raise a number of unforeseen and unexpected problems. By working with Barker and Hood and our panel of experienced and reputable transport partners, we can help ensure that your cat transport isn’t one of them. We only work with experience pet transport companies with experience and a proven track record of European and Worldwide cat relocation. This way you will have complete peace of mind and one less thing to worry about before travelling abroad.

Our pet transport services cover the UK, EU (and wider Europe) and Worldwide so, wherever your final destination may be, we can provide a tailored transport solution for you and your pet cat. Depending on where you are travelling, it is likely that you cat will require a Pet Passport before they are about to travel. You can find out all the information you need (including how to apply and the price of a passport) at the Governments Pet Passport page. If you need any further help or advice then Contact Us and we will do our utmost to assist you with your query.

A Pet Passport won’t be the only documentation required before your cat can leave the UK. Typically certificates of vaccination and other documents will be required before your pet is allowed to travel. At Barker and Hood we have the experience and expertise to help you ensure that all the relevant paperwork is in order before the departure date.

When a journey is completed in stages, it is common for additional kennelling/accommodation be required for your pet. At Barker & Hood we will work alongside you and with our panel of transport partners to ensure that every step of the journey is catered for.

If you still have questions about our Cat Transport Services or want to find out more information, you can visit our Pet Transport FAQ pages. Here your will find the answers to some of the most common questions we receive from pet owners about taking their animals abroad.

Still have questions? No worries, Contact Us about Cat Transport today and we will be happy to help with your query.

 See Also:

•   Dog Transport Services
•   Rabbit Transport Services [Coming soon - Contact Us]
•   Pet Transport FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
•   Pet Transport by Air FAQs
•   Pet Transport by Road FAQs [Coming soon - Contact Us]
•   Additional Pet Transport Information

bottom of page